Our protocols will continue to evolve as we continue to get more information from the CDC and Durham County. Currently, our protocol is as follows:
- For our dancers, masks are now strongly encouraged in all classes, unless specified otherwise.
- We ask that all parents wear masks entering the building.
- Teachers and staff are still required to wear their masks in the building.
- Drop off will happen at our main entrance, on the pediatric side of the building. Students will be released through the studio doors on the courtyard side of the building. We ask that parents arrive no later than 5 minutes before the end of class to pick up their dancer.
- We will take temperatures and sanitize hands at the door.
- We will be following all CDC and Durham County guidelines regarding wiping down of surfaces (including acro mats, floors, ballet bars, door nobs, and more) and other cleaning requirements.
- If your dancer or anyone in your household is feeling ill, please leave your dancer at home.
Thank you all for your understanding as we try to do everything we can to keep our dancers and our dance families safe. Fingers crossed we’ll be on the other side of this thing soon, but we are so excited to be able to offer a safe environment for your dancers to learn and grow.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.